Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Conversations With My Big Boy

Last night I realized I only have a few more days to hug this guy while he's still four.



Five is so big, so legit, so not on the cusp of boyhood anymore. Waaaaaaah! In honor of him, I want to share some favorite quotes as of late.

"Uh, did you know? Me and Dada are both boys."

I was dictating something into my phone and C picked up a baby monitor and said, "I pooped on the ceiling" into it. (I must look pretty cool talking to no one on my phone.)

While playing superheroes with Charley, I overheard C tell him he was going to throw a "tramp" on him. (trap)

While telling me about the spinal cord, which they've been discussing at preschool, C informed me that it sends "singles" from your brain. (I'm hoping they're eligible ones!)

Stay sweet my little man!

2 comments: